The hall upstairs is licensed for 100 people and can be used separately or in conjunction with the rest of the facilities.
The area is light and airy with stunning views over the countryside and the outside steps lead directly to the garden area.
The Upper Hall can be used for;
- smaller parties or family get togethers;
- a separate hall if used in conjunction with the Main Hall with space for children's activities or an adult getaway!
- teas or coffees;
- children's parties;
- meetings or presentations;
- groups or clubs.
Facilities in the Upper Hall include:
- a small foyer;
- a small kitchen with a fridge and sink and kettle point (note there are not cooking facilities upstairs);
- separate toilets (including disabled accessible toilets) upstairs; and
- Tables and Chairs are available for use in the Upper Hall.